RECENTLY, A REPORTER FROM U.S. News & World Report did a short, simple story that we have embedded below. The story features the reporter asking seven question about her oral health to three different dentists.
These are the seven questions asked in the video:
- How do I avoid bad breath?
- What’s my role in keeping my gums healthy?
- Why is it so important to take good care of my gums?
- What is oral cancer, and how can I prevent it?
- Wisdom teeth… Take them out, or leave them in?
- Why should I visit my dentist every six months?
- How can I get that “drop-dead-gorgeous” smile?
Here at Lake Oconee Dental, we’re big on communication. We love visiting with you, our valued patients. Being your trusted resource for all of your oral health questions and needs is very important to us. We want you to feel comfortable at all times, and hope you can be comfortable asking us any question you may have.So, if you’ve been wondering about any of the topics listed above, or anything else, please ask. And as you know, we have many ways for you to communicate with us including our Facebook site. Be sure to become a “Like” on Facebook to keep up with everything going on in our practice.
And again, thanks for being our patient and friend.